Capture beautiful images or your child or children enjoying time in the great outdoors, with laughter, fun and smiles to treasure in the fabulous location of Daffodil Walks
My lovely mini sessions are a mix of some posed shots and the rest simply natural shots, just capturing the fun and excitement of the day as we play and chat. Parents are fully welcome to get involved and have some fun joining in if they wish to pose too!
With my friendly and warm personality I will always fully engage with your child/children to create a special and wonderful photographic experience for them to enjoy in this stunning location, resulting in beautiful photographs that are personal to you.
After losing a close friend to cancer, and seeing the tremendous support provided by Macmillan, Len ran a one-off event in 2007 taking a small party around the daffodils to raise some money for this worthwhile charity, which was so well received that it was run again the next year, and the next… and in 2017 they raised over £7000. Now this fantastic event attracts visitors from around the UK and worldwide to see this stunning setting and they even have a Fairy trail complete with magic tree and cafe selling delicious cakes to treat yourself with. I will be making donation to Macmillian from every session booked.
The date | Friday 30th March (Good Friday) Sessions available between 10:00 - 16:00
Session Fee | £65 includes:
- 25minutes of one to one professional photography services
- Professional editing and re-touching of all images
- Gallery of around 15-20 Images for viewing and ordering (password protected for only you to view)
- 3 of your favourite images as High Resolution DIGITAL Downloads included in the price (with personal print release....i.e. you have permission to copy /print these images for your own personal use)
- Ability to purchase more digital images if you wish (optional) at a cost of £10 each or bundle packages